All CSSP Admin, Faculty and REPS are invited!
11 AUGUST 2014, Monday at 10:00am-3:30pm, PH207, Palma Hall Lobby and at the CSSP Computer Laboratory
The One UP Health Benefits Action Research project aims to develop and pilot a model that will expand access to health benefits available to UP employees. Central to this model is a health care information portal using information technology (IT) that consolidates available information on health-related benefits intended for employees of the UP community.
The portal will give customized information as to the health benefits available to UP employees as well as generate initial information on their health status.
The project is being funded by the Emerging Interdisciplinary Research (EIDR) Grant of the OVPAA.
- UP Center for Women’s Studies (UCWS)
- UPLB Gender Center (GC)
- University Health Service (UPD & UPLB)
- College of Social Work and Community Development (CSWCD)
- College of Social Sciences and Philosophy (CSSP)
- Department of Computer Science (UPD)
1. Gather information on current health-related benefits UP employees currently enjoy.
2. Develop and establish an efficient, user-friendly, and secure information technology platform/design that will host comprehensive health-related information and benefits of UP employees may be accessed through the internet
3. Provide preliminary information on effect of intervention to usage of health-related benefits.
4. Determine the feasibility of scaling-up said online resource to the UP system as a preliminary contribution to health information systems that will support the provision of universal health care.
5. Assess the adequacy of health-related benefits available to UP employees with due consideration of the variables of age and sex.
ORIENTATION + REGISTRATION DATES
JULY 21 (Monday) UHS Diliman personnel
AUG 11 (Monday) CSSP personnel
AUG 11 (Monday) CSWCD personnel
GSIS, PhilHealth, SSS, NSO satellite offices will be available during the registration.