Multimedia Room has a maximum capacity of 220 persons. CSSP and Non-CSSP class and organizations may process reservations through CompLab at Room 117, Palma Hall. Multimedia Room may be used from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on regular working days. Booking schedules beyond 5:00 pm and on weekends may be allowed upon approval of concerned authorities.
- Check the reservations calendar for availability. Reservations should be made at least 3 days before the event.
- Fill out the reservations forms and submit to CompLab.
- For events scheduled beyond 5:00 pm, secure a permit/approval from the UPD Office of Student Affairs at Vinzons Hall and attach a letter of request addressed to the CSSP CompLab coordinator.
- Confirm your reservation and pay the reservations fee at CompLab.
- Payment should be done at least 3 days before the event.
- The Multimedia Room and its equipment are for academic purposes only. Reservations for the use of the Multimedia Room and equipments can be made through CompLab at Room 117, Palma Hall, at least 1 week before the intended schedule. Users must pay in advance and have their request approved by the coordinator for their reservations to be confirmed.
- Its use by individuals or groups shall be limited only during office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm on regular working days. Beyond this official time, users must seek approval from the CompLab Coordinator and permit from UPD OSA.
- Priority is given to reservations made for activities directly related to CSSP-offered courses.
- Event preparation may be done inside the room for 15 minutes only, before the scheduled time.
- Parties who reserved for the Multimedia Room facilities are accountable and must observe proper use of the multimedia facilities. Users should not attempt to rectify faults on any equipment and technical faults must be addressed directly to the Multimedia Room Maintenance and Technical Support Staff.
- CompLab should be notified in case Non-CSSP equipments will be used inside the Multimedia Room. Additional charges may be incurred for electronic devices/equipments.
- Food and beverages are allowed to be taken inside the room, but should be limited to "finger foods" only. Proper waste disposal is strictly implemented inside the premises.
*Use Google Chrome in downloading this form